I hope that your holidays were restful and peaceful.
For 2018, I will still be writing speeches for my clients but I will also be branching out to offer other services that some of you have asked for throughout the past few years.
You will also receive emails on a more regular basis that contain public speaking, presentation, and speech writing, tips.
Here is how I can help you out in 2018:
1. Speech writing: Same process as in the past with the survey, phone calls, and revisions.
2. Article ghostwriting: If you have a major blog post, op-ed, or magazine article, and need some help, send me an email and we’ll get it moving.
3. Consultation sessions: I’ve had speakers who want to run drafts by me or run ideas by me over the phone. If that’s the case, email me to book a session where I can provide the advice and editing without the need to start from scratch.
4. Slide design: I’ve recently partnered with some fantastic graphic designers. If your speech needs slides, we can all work together to make sure that the slides match the words you’ll be speaking.
5. Speech practice: Over Skype, we can run your already-prepared speech multiple times. I’ll give you feedback based on tone, pace, content, and overall delivery.
If you are looking forward to a big speech or to expand your thought leadership in 2018, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started!